LAKE COUNTRY 6.5INCH CCS SMART PADS™ DUAL ACTION
The CCS Smart Pads™ Dual Action 6.5 inch Professional Foam Pads are smaller versions of our 6.5 inch DA foam pads. The low profile 5.5 inch buffing pads pack the same CCS technology and performance into a compact, highly effective size that works best with dual action polishers and air sanders.
What are the benefits of CCS Technology?
Improves operator control – CCS pockets gradually release polish as needed by the operator. Since these areas are not absorbing polish, they serve as little reservoirs until the excess polish is needed.
Prevents pad skipping – CCS pockets reduce surface tension allowing the operator to run pad flat on a working surface. Basically, the CCS pockets break up the smooth surface of the foam to eliminate the sticking and skipping that occurs when two perfectly flat surfaces meet.
Creates less heat – CCS pockets provide several points where the foam is not completely touching the paint. This reduces friction and therefore heat generated between the pad and the paint.
1. CCS Yellow Cutting Foam Pad, 6.5 inches-
Use this pad to apply compounds or polishes to remove severe oxidation, swirls, and scratches. It is the most aggressive and should only be used on oxidized and older finishes. Always follow this pad with an orange or white pad and a fine polish to refine the paint until it is smooth.
2. CCS Orange Light Cutting Foam Pad, 6.5 inches -
Firm, high density foam for scratch and defect removal. Use this pad with polishes and swirl removers. It’s an all around pad that will work on most light to moderate imperfections.
3. CCS White Heavy Polishing Foam Pad, 6.5 inches -
Less dense foam formula for the application of waxes, micro-fine polishes and sealants. This pad has very light cutting
4. CCS Green Polishing/AIO Foam Pad, 6.5 inches - Use this foam to apply one-step cleaner waxes. It is a balance of polishing and finishing that is perfect for all-in-one product application.
5. CCS Blue Light Polishing Foam Pad, 6.5 inches – This pad is not as dense as the green polishing pad and provides little cutting ability. Generally used to polish to perfect, this pad will leave a high shine on the surface. Perfect for use with a finishing glaze, last-step polish, and some all-in-one cleaner polishes.
6. CCS Black Finishing Foam Pad, 6.5 inches - Composition is firm enough to withstand added pressure during final finishing to remove buffer swirls. It has no cut and will apply thin, even coats of waxes, sealants, and glazes.