LAKE COUNTRY 3.5INCH CCS SMART PADS™ DUAL ACTION
The CCS Smart Pads™ Dual Action 3.5 inch Professional Foam Pads are smaller versions of our 6.5 inch DA foam pads. The low profile 5.5 inch buffing pads pack the same CCS technology and performance into a compact, highly effective size that works best with dual action polishers and air sanders.
What are the benefits of CCS Technology?
Improves operator control – CCS pockets gradually release polish as needed by the operator. Since these areas are not absorbing polish, they serve as little reservoirs until the excess polish is needed.
Prevents pad skipping – CCS pockets reduce surface tension allowing the operator to run pad flat on a working surface. Basically, the CCS pockets break up the smooth surface of the foam to eliminate the sticking and skipping that occurs when two perfectly flat surfaces meet.
Creates less heat – CCS pockets provide several points where the foam is not completely touching the paint. This reduces friction and therefore heat generated between the pad and the paint.
1. CCS Yellow Cutting Foam 3.5 Inch Pad - Use this pad to apply compounds or polishes to remove severe oxidation, swirls, and scratches. It is the most aggressive and should only be used on oxidized and older finishes. Always follow this pad with an orange or white pad and a fine polish to refine the paint until it is smooth.
2. CCS Orange Light Cutting Foam 3.5 Inch Pad- This is an excellent, high density foam with light cutting power. It works well for applying microfine compounds and smoothing scratches and swirls. You’ll want to try this pad first before using the yellow pad; you always want to use the least abrasive pad necessary for the job.
3. CCS Pink Light Cutting Foam 3.5 Inch Pad-Pink Foam Heavy Polishing Pad - Semi-firm, high strength foam for light cutting or heavier polishing
4. CCS White Heavy Polishing Foam 3.5 Inch Pad - This pad features high absorption foam for the application of waxes, polishes and sealants. This pad has very little cutting power and works well for application purposes. It’s made of soft, porous foam so it’s gentle on your paint. They’re also perfect for polishing metal wheels, bumpers, and mirror covers.
5. CCS Blue Light Polishing 3.5 inch Pad – This pad is not as dense as the green polishing pad and provides little cutting ability. Generally used to polish to perfect, this pad will leave a high shine on the surface. Perfect for use with a finishing glaze, last-step polish, and some all-in-one cleaner polishes.
6. CCS Black Finishing Foam 3.5 Inch Pad - Composition is firm enough to withstand added pressure during final finishing to remove buffer swirls, but it is gentle enough to buff your vehicle to an attractive luster. Use with machine glaze or finishing polish.
Price for one piece as RM27